E Aadhar card is a special number issued to all Indian citizens. It is a universal and central identification number. Aadhar card is a biometric paper that carries the personal information and details of any individual. It is stored in the database of the government which is an important base for the people services.
- 1 Download E Aadhar Card:
- 2 What is the password to open an e-Aadhar card?
- 3 Aadhar card downloads online through Aadhar card number:
- 4 How can I download my Aadhar card by name?
- 5 How to Print Aadhar Card?
- 6 Download E-Aadhaar by Using Virtual ID
- 7 Procedure to Download Masked Aadhaar Card
- 8 Get Aadhaar Card without mobile number
- 9 Know Your Aadhaar Number on Mobile:
- 10 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT E-AADHAR CARD:
- 10.0.1 1 ) What does E-Aadhaar mean?
- 10.0.2 2 ) What information does E-aadhar include?
- 10.0.3 3 ) How can you be benefitted from e-Aadhar?
- 10.0.4 4 ) What do you understand by E-Aadhaar card number?
- 10.0.5 5 ) How can you track the status of an e-aadhar card?
- 10.0.6 6 ) How do you differentiate e-aadhar card and aadhar card?
- 10.0.7 7 ) Does e-aadhaar carry the same value as an aadhaar card?
- 10.0.8 8 ) How can a person approve digital signatures in e-aadhar card?
Download E Aadhar Card:
Welcome to my blog, Here I’ll quickly guide you on the process of Eaadhar card download.Fellow this very below steps to get your Aadhar card downloaded online in just 2 minutes.
How To Download E Aadhar Online?
There are two ways to download E Aadhar card online from UIDAI Website.
1) First one is using your Enrollment id(EID).
2) The second way is through your Aadhar card number (UID).
3) Also, you can download by Name and Date of Birth.
4) Now One more Option Is virtual ID (VID).
Aadhar card download online by Enrollment no/id
STEP 1:: A very first step is to open the official website of UIDAI: https://uidai.gov.in/
STEP 2: Select “Download Aadhar” Link Under the “Aadhar Enrolment” Section.
Step 3: Now Select I have “Enrolment Id” button(Which Might Be Already Selected)
Step 4: Now Enter your Enrolment ID with exact date and time, your Full Name as shown on the Enrollment slip, pin code, Captcha image which is displayed.
Step 5: Then Click on the Get One Time Password(OTP) button.
What is the password to open an e-Aadhar card?
Now a day Aadhar Card is more secure. When you proceed for E Aadhar that time you will get password protected Aadhar card. Here is simple Way to know Your Aadhar card password. Read below
|Example 1||Example 2||Example 3||Example 4|
|Name: Sanjay Jain
Birth Year: 1985
|Name: Vishal Jani
Birth Year: 1980
|Name: A. Sharma
Birth Year: 1960
Birth Year: 1993
Aadhar card downloads online through Aadhar card number:
If you don’t have Aadhar enrollment slip or forgot it somewhere you can still download Adhar card through Aadhar card number.
Step 1: Go to the official webpage of Uidai Aadhar download website
Step 2: After the page got loaded completely you’ll need tickmark the I have “Aadhaar” button.
Step 3: Then Fill the details like your Enrolment ID / aadhar number (any of this), your Full Name as shown on the Enrollment slip/aadhar card, your pin code, and then enter the captcha code displayed there in the image.
Step 4: After that click on the “Request OTP” button in blue colour.
Step 5: You’ll receive an OTP Code via SMS on your registered mobile number.
Step 6: Finally, Enter the OTP code in the text box, (fill the survey if any) and then click on the “Download aadhaar” button.
Step 7: you’ll get your Aadhaar card soft copy file on your computer or mobile phone.
How can I download my Aadhar card by name?
There is no direct any procedure Download aadhar card by name, you have to compulsory retrieve either aadhar number or E.ID number Yes, This is possible to retrieve Aadhar card by Name. Uidai gives A chance for those who forgot Aadhar card. here step written please check.
How to Print Aadhar Card?
After Complete Download E aadhar Using Uidai website then your aadhar is Password Protected. Enter the Relevant password and open your Aadhar card. after that use a colour printer and get your printed aadhar card ready for further use.
Download E-Aadhaar by Using Virtual ID
1. Open the official UIDAI website in your mobile/pc browser (or copy this link in your browser https://www.uidai.gov.in/ to open).
2. After opening the website, you’ll find a “Virtual Id (VID) Generator” button on probably on second last on 3rd section of the page, now click on that button.
3. A new page of VID generation will be opened.
4. Now, enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and fill the security code displayed there.
5. then click on the “Send OTP” button.
6. The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
7. Enter the OTP and tick mark the “generate VID” and then click on “Submit” button.
8. You’ll receive a message stating the successful generation of your ID.
9. You’ll receive the 16 digits virtual ID on your mobile number via SMS.
Procedure to Download Masked Aadhaar Card
1: Go to Aadhar card Official Website (or copy this link in your browser https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ to open).
2: First you need to select any on this Aadhaar/VID/Enrollment Id.
3. then in select your Preference section make sure that “Masked aadhaar” is tick marked.
4: Now, Enter any of your Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Number/VID, Full Name, Pincode, and Security Code as described on your aadhar card exactly without any error.
5: then click on the “Request OPT” button.
6: Now You should have to get OTP to you register mobile number, just enter this OTP, filled the survey if asked or skip it and finally click on “Download Aadhaar” button.
You’ll get you masked aadhar card in your mobile/computer.
Click here if you don’t know the password to open your masked aadhar card file
Get Aadhaar Card without mobile number
If you have forgotten to give your mobile number while registering your aadhar card or your mobile number is not working for you anymore, in any of the cases, to get the aadhar card without a mobile number is bit lengthy process. and you won’t get it online.
Follow the below steps to get your aadhar card without mobile number.
1: You need to visit the nearest Aadhaar centre.
2: there you’ll need to provide the required bio-metric details for verification purpose like your thumb/fingerprint, you eye retina scan, etc.
3: After that, they will ask for your identity proof like a driving licence, voter id card, pan card or identity card which can show your photo with a name.
4: they will ask for a nominal fee to print your aadhar card.
Congrats now you’ll have your aadhar card without a mobile number.
Tip: To avoid this lengthy process in future, while visiting the aadhar centre tell them that you also want to update your mobile number.
So that in future you can download aadhar card online without any hassle.
Know Your Aadhaar Number on Mobile:
1: firstly, find and open the official website of UIDAI ( or copy paste this link in your browser https://resident.uidai.gov.in/get-aadhaar-no )
2: Now, you’ll need to enter your 14 digit Enrolment ID with date and time.
3: then fill remaining details like your registered mobile number and security code and click on “send otp” button.
4: you’ll get a one-time password(OTP) code via SMS in your mobile number.
5: Finally enter that otp and click on “submit” button.
Shortly you’ll receive another SMS in your mobile number displaying your aadhaar number.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT E-AADHAR CARD:
1 ) What does E-Aadhaar mean?
Ans:- E-aadhar is the newly launched digital scheme of aadhar card which can easily be downloaded from the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). E-aadhar card is similarly valuable as the original copy of aadhar card. The aadhaar enrolment number is added after an individual completes the subsequent steps of submitting the biometric and demographic details. The enrolment number is useful for tracking the status of the aadhar card. The digitalized version of aadhaar card has a password protected security which safeguards it from faulty uses. The users need to provide their respective Enrolment ID, VID, and other Aadhaar details to authorize it.
2 ) What information does E-aadhar include?
Ans:- E-aadhar has the equivalent details mentioned in the original copy of aadhar card. Likewise, the users can view the following details:
- The aadhaar number
- Name of the individual registered
- Date of birth
- The photograph of the registered aadhaar card individual.
3 ) How can you be benefitted from e-Aadhar?
Ans:- There are numerous benefits of e-aadhar, the following benefits are worthy of mention:
- The website application is highly protected by a password that secures it from misuse of the information.
- It can be accessed anywhere, at any point of time which makes it super easy to use.
- Many government related subsidies can be availed only after the authorization of e-aadhar card.
- E-aadhar encrypts all the information provided on the original document of aadhaar card.
4 ) What do you understand by E-Aadhaar card number?
Ans:- It is the same 12 digits unique ID code provided on the Aadhaar card issued by the UIDAI.
5 ) How can you track the status of an e-aadhar card?
Ans:- After the completion of the submission of biometrics and demographic details of an individual the E-aadhar card status can be tracked by the enrolment number provided henceforth. It is considered as the tracking id until the aadhar card is dispatched.
6 ) How do you differentiate e-aadhar card and aadhar card?
Ans:- E-aadhar card is only the digitalized version if the original hard copy of aadhaar card of an individual. It cannot be printed. It is used for the ease of a person. Aadhaar card is the hard copy, it can be felt and touched and is the original one.
7 ) Does e-aadhaar carry the same value as an aadhaar card?
Ans:- Absolutely yes, it is equivalently valuable as the original copy of the aadhar card of a person. It carries the same details and information as well.
8 ) How can a person approve digital signatures in e-aadhar card?
Ans:- There are few easy steps that can lead you to validate signatures on e-aadhar card.
- Right click on the option Validate signature.
- Follow the option Signature properties.
- You need to verify the certification path named as ‘NIC sub-CA for NIC 2011’
- Thereafter you need to mark the certification, click on the Trust tab and add trusted identities.
- You need to answer an OK to every question asked.
- Finally, Validate signature to complete the validation process.